- QA and testing
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Shop Applications
Quality Assurance Engineer - Shop Applications
Category: QA and testing
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
The Shop Applications Team constantly improves the App, Mobile Website and Desktop Website. These big-scale products are each visited by several million people every month. The team’s focus is to provide the most inspiring, convenient, intuitive, and easy-to-use shopping experience for our customers. They constantly challenge themselves to raise the bar of what is “state of the art” in customer-facing products.
To ensure a flawless shopping experience, we are currently looking for an analytical and precise Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team!
Challenges the team will be working on in the next 12 months:
- Improving the customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimizing user flow, and increasing technical performance
- Optimizing the eCommerce performance based on A/B Tests and KPI goals
What you will do
- Manage and prioritize bug reports or bug tickets from internal and external stakeholders, always keeping their business value in mind
- Report bugs and reproduce them through the complete bug cycle
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Advocate for product quality within a cross-functional development team
- Contribute to ABOUT YOU’s long-term automatic testing strategy
Who you are
- You are experienced in manual testing (explorative and destructive) as well as automated testing (e.g. with cypress.io)
- You are able to get a quick grasp of complex technical systems
- You focus on the details but always keep the business value of software in mind
- You have a passion for quickly shipping innovative features that are simultaneously reliable
- You are experienced with agile methodologies and understand what it means to have a quality mindset in an agile environment
- You possess very good communications skills and the ability to handle different stakeholders
- You speak and write English fluently
Nice to have:
- You have experience in the eCommerce field
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.