- VP Engineering (m/f)
VP Engineering (m/f)
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
We’re looking for a VP Engineering interested in building full stack products and systems and managing tech teams to solve healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver's seat in delivering impactful products. Joining MEDWING you will have the unique opportunity to work in a challenging, high growth environment and do something meaningful namely improving global access to healthcare.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build and manage a team of 50-100 developers over the next 2 years
- Build and manage a team that handles our technical infrastructure at AWS and in the office
- Plan system architectures with our tech leads and orchestrate our autonomous product teams
- Hands-on implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications
- You have 10+ years experience in professional tech teams
- You held a leadership position in a tech team in a startup environment before
- You have a proven track record of building tech teams
- You have strong experience with CI/CD and automated testing in general
- Ideally you have 5+ years of professional work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Ideally you also have some experience in React, Golang and AWS services
- You have a structured, proactive working style
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind – You get things done
- You are a team player
Ready for MEDWING?
If you are interested in reshaping the future of healthcare staffing around the world, apply now!
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.