- QA and testing
- QA Test Engineer- (1) Senior & (1) Mid-Level
QA Test Engineer- (1) Senior & (1) Mid-Level
Category: QA and testing
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
- (1) Senior level position
- (1) Mid level position
- Contract to hire: 6-12 months, convert tp permananet w/ full benrfits
- Hourly pay rate: $ 40.00-50.00 per hour
- In person Interview REQUIRED- local candidtes preferred
The Software QA Test Automation Engineer I is a member of a QA team with primary responsibility for ensuring a quality product is delivered to the organization. The person will work closely with the QA Test Automation Lead (Software QA Test Automation Engineer III). The position is also responsible for creation, execution, and maintenance of test automation scripts using Selenium/Java.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop and debug tests and test Framework in a complex environment using tools like Selenium, Jenkins, GitHub, Java
- Working closely with QA Testers to incorporate functional tests into automation suites
- Create test scripts from smoke, regression, and functional test automation scripts/suites
- Execute manual functional tests when needed as well as take on other tasks that help the team
- Execute test cases in a distributed and varied environment including HTML, web services, client/server
- Integrate test scripts with frameworks such as Jenkins
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- Experience using test automation frameworks and tools
- Working knowledge of Java, Junit, Selenium, GitHub, Jenkins, SOAP UI
- Experience of and ability to design and execute effective automated functional tests
- Experience with Jira, Zephyr, Test Management and Defect tracking tools
- Experience integrating test harnesses and test results into continuous integration and build environments
- Demonstrate knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and practices for product testing including, functional, regression, integration, performance and system testing.
- Ability to interpret directions and work independently to ensure the work gets accomplished in a timely manner consistent with software quality assurance best practices.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in the development and maintenance of a QTP/UFT, Selenium automated testing framework
Background check REQUIRED!
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-06-11 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.