- IT Admin / DevOps
- DevOps Engineer
Category: IT Admin / DevOps
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
PMG is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer with experience to work in a fast-paced environment. Our infrastructure is built on top of AWS using Linux, Docker and Terraform; an absolute understanding of all three is critical for this position. You have a full understanding of security and CVE, and will be responsible for applying and advising regarding security best practices.
The services we offer our clients depend heavily on HTTP+SSL and REST, and we would prefer if you have common sense understanding of scalability and maintenance schedules in relation to cloud services. Our clients success depends on our reliability.
- You will be working with multiple teams to provide infrastructure support, and at times may be requested to code, or in the least automate services, so practical use of scripting languages such as Python as well as shell/terminal experience is required.
- Leading and coaching a team of developers to help with minor devops tasks
- Auditing and improving the existing DevOps setup
- Maintaining DevOps across multiple internal web applications
- Keeping up-to-date with security implementation across applications
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 4 -7 years of related work experience, supervisory experience is a bonus
- Bachelors degree
- AWS including EC2 + Containers + Autoscaling
- Linux (any flavor)
- Scripting (Python 3.x, Bash)
- Strong interpersonal and coaching/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You'll Be Successful If:
- You enjoy automation, infrastructure, and writing tools and libraries that help others.
- You think Linux (Unix based OSes) is the bees knees and you know your way around the operating system.
- Understand the importance of Docker and use it to dev, test, and run code.
- Use AWS for running our solutions in the cloud.
- Understand the importance of infrastructure-as-code and use it to manage and deploy the entire stack.
- You have additional experience in backend technologies such as Python 3.x.
- Any existing digital advertising experience is a plus.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.