- Web Developer/SEO Specialist
Web Developer/SEO Specialist
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Senior Website Developer
Buckner, KY, USA
Entry Level Sales Team Lead | Customer Service
Jeffersontown, KY, USA
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Junior Executive ~ Full Time / Entry Level
Jeffersonville, IN, USA
Front End Developer
Louisville, KY, USA
To increase customer engagement leading to profitable conversions, we are looking for a professional Web Designer/Developer and SEO Specialist with proven experience in the industrial B2B sector to join our in-house marketing team which serves several related companies.
The selected candidate will invest their creative web development, maintenance and SEO skills to effectively promote our brands, products and services to our customers both domestic and international. They will have the personality strengths to sustain focus on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements and Duties
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with web planning, developing, maintaining and upgrading;
- A Bachelor’s degree in web development is preferred but work experience and the achievement of results will also be considered;
- Proficiencies should include website development and proven SEO effectiveness with understanding of how to generate, analyze and interpret web metrics and digital analytics;
- Technical fluency with HTML/CSS, WordPress, GUI and browser interfaces is required;
- The successful candidate will possess a very positive attitude and will work well with all levels of staff within the corporate structure;
- Toward assisting our various divisional teams to attain their sales and marketing goals, the position requires excellent time management, project prioritization and deadline attainment.
The following skills are not required but would be considered as bonus attributes:
- Fluent use of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Familiarity with business social media site postings;
- Professional videography production experience;
- Technical writing skills for corroborating with engineers and product specialists toward crafting relevant messaging of key features and benefits to customers.
If these traits accurately describe your range of web development experience and career goals, then take your next step and apply with us today.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-06-09 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.