- SEO Specialist
SEO Specialist-Collegeville, PA
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our current openings
- Working with internal teams to identify and pursue aggressive new link building opportunities.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance and keywords.
- Understanding digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve overall search performance.
- Conducting keyword research
- Working with design team, ensuring website is optimized for SEO performance.
- Staying current on SEM/SEO practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO efforts
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Experience utilizing marketing and CRM necessary
- A firm understanding of on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with SEMRush, ScreamingFrog required, Sitebulb and SEOClarity is a plus but not required
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics & Google Search Console)
- Project management experience
- Copy-writing skills and Content Creation
- Superior research and analytical skills
- Digital marketing and SEO strategy
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, technology or equivalent field
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced HTML & CSS
For immediate consideration, email [email protected] and mention Job#13552
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-05-30 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.