- Lead Data Analyst
Lead Data Analyst
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
We are searching for resourceful and innovative Lead Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team in Berlin. You will lead a team of Data and Business Analysts and work closely with Data Scientists and Engineers.
As an ad tech company, data is at the core of everything travel audience does. By joining us, you will find ways to provide relevant data insights to our business and play an integral part in helping us become the world leader in the travel advertising domain
What you will do:
- Perform deep analyses of business metrics, on behalf of internal customers (Sales, AM, CM);
- Ensure the quality, stability and evolution of our reporting tools;
- Work with Data Engineer and Data Science teams to help define the data standards and requirements helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently;
- Provide internal training and proper documentation ensuring the successful onboarding for internal customers;
- Develop and monitor business KPI’s based on performance data;
- Lead, mentor and coach the further development of the Reporting team;
- Drive innovation (tools and best practices).
You are who we are looking for if:
- You can perform deep data analyses using Tableau, SQL, Python;
- You have extensive experience with Tableau and can produce customer facing reports that are intuitive to use yet feature-rich with a good understanding of customer requirements;
- You can plan, prioritise and troubleshoot;
- You are a great communicator and you can adapt your message to different internal customers;
- You can be strategic on how we will use our tools and enable your internal customers;
- You have successfullyled a team before and you enjoy managing people;
- You can mentor and coach, develop knowledge sharing initiatives and plan long-term personal/team development;
- You have a holistic understanding of IT systems, Data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
- You can work with the Data Engineer team in scoping new requirements for data storage, structure and quality;
- You can drive innovation by updating yourself and applying best practices in the team’s work dynamics;
- You can quickly understand the business domain, AdTech knowledge is a plus
- You can speak, write and express them self in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.