- AVP Product Lifecycle Management
AVP Product Lifecycle Management
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Location: Toronto, Ontario or Boston, MA
This is a senior position responsible for establishing and managing our overall product strategy and tracking the execution of business deliverables.
You will work with cross-functional development teams to define and implement business strategies, requirements, product roadmaps, services, offerings and features. You'll need to establish goals and metrics to aligned to our service transformation objectives and derive actionable recommendations Specifically you will:
- Determine targets for product development aligned with defined customer journey maps
- Develop and approach to opportunity measurement: customer business impact, feasibility (complexity, investment availability, stakeholder conflict) and time to capture value
- Scope opportunities (vision, goals, outcomes, constraints, inclusion / exclusion, share division needs, build/buy/partner, operational impact, investment model and financial goals, and adoption plan/risk)
- Analyze technology goals and target adoption potential / timing;
- Work with Senior Leadership to document business plan
- Document required capabilities and business scenarios across user personas
- Identify cross product dependencies
- Manage product roadmap development
- Provide input to relevant product and support groups to develop project build plan (and/or sprint plan)
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive product management experience working across technology functions
- Strong business acumen and extensive experience in annual operating and strategic planning
- Proven track record of Product Management and IT Architecture accomplishments
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate vision into action
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Collaborator, able to communicate well, build and foster relationships across the organization
- Works well under pressure and drives teams to succeed
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.