Assistant Maintenance Manager- (Overnight)- NYC Up to $42K Plus Benefits in an Exciting Environment!
Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with a leader in Entertainment. The company is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Manager- (Overnight) to maintain their NYC location.
Your new role
- Perform all scheduled general and preventative maintenance
- Upkeep and repair of all MEP related equipment (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing)
- Manage overnight contractors and vendors
- Regular inspections
- Maintain levels of guest services as directed by the company's guidelines
- Hours are 11PM-7AM Sunday-Thursday
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience managing a facility behind the scenes and maintaining a good environment for visitors and guests
The Assistant Maintenance Manager will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience and be comfortable working with maintenance staff and vendors. Also will possess basic skills in plumbing, dry wall application and carpentry.
What you'll get in return
In return for your efforts, you will receive a competitive compensation package including a base salary up to $42K. There is also an opportunity to grow and develop within the organization.
What you need to do now
To be considered for this Facility Manager job in NYC, please apply on-line today with a Word version of your resume. Should you be a match, we will reach out and contact you directly.
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.