What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
Experian’s Technology team is seeking a talented Senior Helpdesk Security Technician. The Help Desk Security Technician is part of a technical support group that focuses on high quality customer support to keep our team member technology running secure and smoothly. We are looking for an individual that enjoys driving new technologies, leading & mentoring others, and providing great levels of customer service. Terms like automation, problem solving, operating system hardening, productivity enhancements, and security compliance are key focuses for this role. Our ideal candidate will provide security technical leadership for the Helpdesk team by designing and maintaining compliant systems, supporting scanning and threat detection technology tools, ensuring device security, and troubleshooting complex problems.
• Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
• Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
• Develop technical solutions leveraging security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable task
• Work closely with internal support groups and external service providers to identify, resolve or coordinate the resolution of Desktop, Laptop, software security problems and issues
• Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches
• Proposes new solutions, ideas, tools, and techniques for highly complex problems. Provide a "roadmap" future for our technology in use and what we can use
• Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance assessments, and engages and coordinates with internal teams for deployment and remediation
• Supports escalated technical issues from outbreaks or zero day threats, to solve issues with windows, apple, and mobile devices
• Drive the creation of system imaging & automated software deployments to ensure efficiency & security through tools such as Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Casper
• May participate in operating system, applications beta-testing and hardening
• Makes recommendations for process improvements and technology changes
• Communicate issues and incidents to all levels of the organization as required
• Create and maintain documents and procedures, with direction from management
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
• Microsoft certifications preferred.
• Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience.
• Extensive experience providing helpdesk and desktop support for Windows & Apple computers in an enterprise environment (both phone & desk side).
• Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, and Group Policy administration.
• Ability to provide timely testing and resolutions for known vulnerabilities and root cause analysis for issues.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows 8 & 10, Apple OSX High Sierra, and other business applications.
• Experience administering McAfee Endpoint Encryption, TrendMicro, Tanium, FireEye, Bit Locker, Microsoft Office Applications, DNS, Protocols, Active Directory, TCP/IP, GPOs (building, applying and modifying), Qualys, Wire Shark packet capturing tools, Power Shell Scripting, Microsoft SCCM expertise a must.
• Expert desktop imaging and software packaging skills.
• Experience with troubleshooting issues on mobile devices, smart phones.
• Must be able to create clear and detailed technical documentation.
• Must possess strong communication skills (written and oral) as well as significant customer service skills.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.