As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, youll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Develop robust pricing, trading and risk systems including building new applications & enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices and align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
- Work closely with the Quant team to develop pricing and analytic components in Python, leveraging the Athena platform
- Strong grasp of object oriented design and programming, multi-threaded programming and middleware technologies (e.g. RMDS, Informatica UM, Streambase, Tibco).
- Experience with SCM tools: Spring, Maven, Git.
- Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the worlds important corporations, governments and institutions. Youll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
The Spread eTrading Technology team is focused on delivering best in class IT solutions to the Credit and SPG Trading businesses where JP Morgan is a market leader. We are a team of around 30 people with the core of our development effort based in London, New York and Hong Kong where we partner closely with the quant research group and face off directly to the trading desks. Our core strength is providing technical expertise and software development skills that directly affect the ability of our business to generate revenue and remain the dominant player in the market. We are committed to hiring the brightest and best technical experts and in return can offer roles with direct trading and quant interaction on projects related to electronic and algorithmic trading.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., youre not just working at a global financial institution. Youre an integral part of one of the worlds biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and were building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If youre looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.