We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
Our tech stack
1. Backend: Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Go
2. DB: Aurora/Mysql, Postgres, Redis
3. Frontend: React, Redux, Webpack
4. APIS: GraphQL, GRPC, GCloud PubSub
5. AWS, migrating to Gcloud
6. Docker, Kubernetes
What you will do
1. Review and analyze system specifications
2. Work to improve the performance, reliability and usefulness of our existing test suites
3. Develop new integration tests using Cypress
4. Collaborate with other engineers to develop effective testing strategies
5. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
1. You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in full-stack web development
3. Some experience Ruby would be beneficial
4. You have familiarity with QA methodologies such as TDD/BDD and related libraries such as Jasmine or Rspec
5. Experience in a QA role would be highly beneficial
6. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.
1. $90,000-$115,000+ depending on experience
2. Signing bonus
3. 28 days vacation
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.