- Senior Android Engineer (f/m/d)
Senior Android Engineer (f/m/d)
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Delivery Hero Germany GmbH (DHG) is building the next generation of online food ordering platforms with its brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. We aim to be the simplest and fastest way to your pizza and fast food by providing a rock-solid, customer centric, amazing take away experience.
Our product and engineering department is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation, not just to our tech stack and solutions, but also to the way we work. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at our core.
- Design, build, create & maintain code for multiple brands.
- Teach, share, influence & learn together with a company, a scrum team, a second family.
- You will work in a scrum team closely together with your fellow coding enthusiasts, Product, QA, UX & UI.
Your heroic skills:
- Are you passionate about creating world class apps and maybe even have a secret obsession for feeding people?
- Being proactive in sharing and seeking out information.
- You have experience with RxJava, DI frameworks, and unit testing frameworks.
- Giving and receiving feedback is second nature to you.
- Having an eye for detail but also understand when a more pragmatic approach is needed.
- You are familiar with scrum rituals and giving realistic estimations for complexity.
- Writing tests for your code is part of your definition of done
- You understand the importance of UX and the work you deliver is sustainable.
- You are knowledgeable on Java, Kotlin, OOP and testing strategies.
- You are familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM & MVI and can rehearse them while solving a rubix cube. Challenge accepted?
- CI (Jenkins) ,Git, Gradle for Android.
- Experience with releasing app(s) to Google Play store.
- Experience with Google APIs, including location services and analytics.
We offer you:I
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at DHG come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero SE umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.