- Software Engineer
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Lexington, Massachusetts, USA
Boston, MA, USA
Lexington, MA, USA
Cambridge, MA, USA
Danvers, MA, USA
At SnapApp, we help marketers unleash their potential with interactive content that better qualifies leads, drives more engagement, and delivers proven ROI. We’re a leader in the MarTech space, and work with some of the biggest names in B2B tech. We are seeking passionate and driven engineers to help take our product to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with product managers & designers to develop elegant solutions that delight our customers
- Use software technologies for rapid development and testing of high performance software
- Improve the efficiency and quality of our development and DevOps processes
- Share your experiences and contribute to an innovative learning culture
- Make an immediate impact on the SnapApp customer experience
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Have experience (3-8 years) building products that matter and pushing yourself and your team to be better engineers and build a product with passionate advocates
- Enjoy working with new technologies ranging from the frontend to backend, and are particularly passionate and an expert in multiple stack areas. You show this by having strong and opinionated experience with various technologies and know how to pick the right tool for any job
- Enjoy shipping code early & often in an agile fashion, pairing with product management to craft better software by soliciting feedback from thousands of end users
Technologies we use
- MongoDB, Bee-Queue, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront, etc.)
- Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and other DevOps tools
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.