Join the Editor development team and help to innovate and improve the functionality of customer facing software. You will be working mostly on building, implementing, and improving APIs that support the front-end application, and improving the way that these APIs are consumed.
You will join a multifunctional scrum team. This team is responsible for improving and maintaining our browser-based software, working closely together with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and stakeholders to get the best results. Besides being part of the Online Editor Team, you will align with the .Net chapter, which spans multiple IT teams at albelli.
- Design, develop, test, and release new functionality and improvements on our browser-based software;
- Continuously evaluate the way that things are done and suggest improvements;
- Share your knowledge with colleagues through sprint reviews, pair programming, dev days, and any other means you deem necessary.
Over the next few months, your focus within the squad would be to work on:
- Integration of AI into the editors (in-house developed AI services analyze batches of our customer’s photos and automatically generate beautiful photo books based on the contents of the photo, such as the number of people, landmarks, whether people are smiling, etcetera);
- Introducing new mobile friendly, responsive interface for all our features;
- Continuously improving our infrastructure to increase editor performance, leveraging micro services where possible;
- A/B test new features that provide a better design experience for our users;
- Having a lot of fun exploring all new tools available to the front-end world.
- Outstanding knowledge with C#.net, Backbone.js, Node.js, ES6;
- Some experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Experience with SQL Server and an ORM framework of choice;
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Knowledge of, or experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS;
- Experience with BDD and CI/CD.
- A fast-growing eCommerce environment;
- An international office hosting over 30 nationalities;
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits;
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.);
- An informal, fun and driven culture;
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.