Capital One is looking for a Salesforce Engineer, who will jump right into the role without much oversight.
- are self-motivated
- drive design, implementation, testing, and release in an agile environment, using modern methodologies and open source tools
- lead and deliver the most elegant and scalable solutions, whether it’s for a complex new feature or a simple bug fix
- build a complete application from the database development to the front-end / UI with nothing more than a conceptual understanding, and visual designs, as needed.
- constantly learn and grow your skills.
- work well and collaborate with a nimble, autonomous, cross-functional team of makers, breakers, doers, and disruptors who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
A Day in the Life:
- Analyze internal users’ needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision.
- Develop applications using Salesforce.com APEX, Lightning Components, AngularJS, REST APIs, SQL, and Dataloader.
- Write, design, test, implement, and debug your own programs
- Perform application testing, validation, and documentation.
- Document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.
- Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex application design and development issues.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
The Tech Stack:
- At least 3 years of Software Development experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing Salesforce.com platform
- At least 2 years of experience with Apex
- At least 2 years of experience with ETL
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 1+ years of experience Visualforce, APEX and Salesforce.com administration.
- 5+ years of experience with RDBMS databases, such as: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
- 1+ year of experience with DevOps / CICD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment) utilizing tools, such as but not limited to: Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Administrator
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.