Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting in the design of system architectures and
solutions to bring to market new innovative products which span web
service offerings. Assists in the planning, designing, integrating,
testing, deploying and supporting of products. Helps with testing and
operational activities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
qualification and deployment of applications consistent with product and
- Develops solutions to a wide range of difficult applications, problems
- Supports Lead Engineer with the architecture, design, development,
- Works with engineering project management and lead engineer to deliver
applications that meet or exceed product requirements, project
schedules and reliability.
- Assists product development and operations teams to define technical
requirements to accompany existing products and operation requirements.
Designs and develops use cases in support of the technical requirements.
Transforms technical requirements into architectures.
- Determines resources, technology and course of action to achieve
- Provides leadership and consultative direction to the organization,
department and group.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.