· Design and develop low level software, including hardware abstraction and peripheral driver code
· Work with a cross functional team to develop a unique user experience as it relates to vehicle, body controls and thermal controls
· Aid in the development of control algorithms and their high-level coding, using embedded ANSI C
· Bring up new boards, including sensors and actuators.
· Provide solutions to complex engineering problems
· Incorporate feedback to improve user experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
· Hands on experience configuring, trouble-shooting, and optimizing embedded C code
· Understanding of motor controls, PID loops, digital signal processing, filters etc.
· Experience working with Git version control.
· Experience with the real time operating system
· Expertise in C programming and shell scripting.
· Good Communication Skills
· Experience with source code management, unit test, code review, and issue tracking systems.
· Participation in Formula SAE is a plus
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Engineering orientation + onboarding
· Daily catered lunches onsite (nominal cost)
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.