We are looking for a Software Architect to help us build one of the best teams and engineering cultures in Austin.
At EverlyWell, you’ll be hands on, working directly with both leadership and the engineering team.
You will be guiding engineers on the team in building high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company, and spend a good deal of your time writing code.
You will be continually challenged but supported to grow as a technical leader.
In the first 3 months you will...
- Work directly with the CTO to flesh out and improve engineering best practices and build the team
- Launch a new A/B test platform to allow us to rapidly iterate on improving our product
- Make rapid improvements to our consumer facing applications
As Software Architect, you will...
- Technically lead a ~10 person talented team of developers
- Lead and facilitate decision making during technical planning
- Spend at least 50% time as an individual contributor directly writing code
- Work directly on our consumer facing product, testing and iterating on improvements that drive value
- Review code and mentor developers on coding practices
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of engineering and product processes, such as continuous delivery and high quality automated testing
What we are looking for…
- A superb communicator, who can communicate well across a range of audiences, from a small team to large enterprise customers.
- Work independently and solve tough problems with little guidance.
- A team-oriented leader who thrives in a collaborative environment
Why we love working here...
- Employees enjoy a generous PTO policy of uncapped time for vacation, sick days, and personal days.
- Employee Discount program that covers three free tests a year, 50% off thereafter, and 25% off for friends and family.
- Robust parental leave policy of 8 weeks paid time off to include mother, father, or domestic partner for the birth or adoption of a child.
- EverlyWell covers 99% of the employees' health insurance premiums and 50% of dependents.
- Great location in the Seaholm Power District with a fully stocked break room!
EverlyWell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.