- Senior System Analyst
Senior System Analyst
Posted 11 Sep 2018
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements.
- Create the following documentation: Requirements documents, Feasibility studies, Design specifications, Flowcharts and diagrams, Training documents, Testing documents, Disaster recovery plans (DRPs).
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience on related field.
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis.
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration.
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications.
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.