We need people who are capable, talented, and engaged to help build systems for our clients, based mainly in our expanding Manchester office. We take on interesting projects in many domains, including media, finance, heavy engineering, and medical devices.
Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will be looking both to contribute to the company and to grow personally. We are looking for strong software engineers with good client facing skills. A broad range of abilities and experience is always good!
Our technical environment:
- Uses Agile approaches, especially Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Also includes specialist skills such as UX, embedded systems and Big Data engineering
- Keeps current with recent trends
Your job will include:
You will benefit from:
- Helping our clients understand what they really need
- Building quality systems to satisfy those needs
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Keeping technically sharp
- Getting things done
- Sometimes travelling to other locations in the UK and mainland Europe
- A generous allowance for training (9% of your time and a budget)
- An achievement-based career path where you can gain responsibility while remaining technical
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Our work is mainly at or within an hour's travel from our Central Manchester office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.