At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
SalesForce Developer Admin
Capital One is actively seeking highly creative and intellectually curious SalesForce Engineer who is passionate about coding, to join our team. This is an opportunity to display knowledge of your craft by having a hand in leveraging SalesForce and supporting apps to impact the way that Capital One does business. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and detailed daily standups, while providing input for architectural design decisions, and developing code to meet story acceptance criteria. You will have the opportunity to continuously grow and develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms. You will be an integral part in advancing the culture of technical excellence within Capital One, and creating experiences to delight of both internal and external customers!
You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, AngularJS, Python, REST, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Work as part of our dynamic Salesforce team throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop, deploy code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design, admin activities to development, testing, and deployment
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Provide 3rd level support of software solution as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Proactively communicate innovative Salesforce.com capabilities to internal customers as a mean to continually provide vibrant solutions
- Hands on experience with enterprise level proof of concepts.
- Bachelor Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of development experience with SalesForce including Apex, Visualforce, and API development
- At least 2 years of SalesForce Admin experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment - At least 1 year of development experience working with SalesForce Lightning interface including Lightning components, controllers, and apps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- SalesForce Certified Developer - SalesForce Advanced Administrator Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.